Implementing a UAS program can be intimidating. There is much more to a successful launch of a UAS program than selecting a drone and starting your operation. Our experience removes the labor cycles and legwork from you and your staff and allows you to rely on experts to successfully launch a UAS program.
With today’s technology, the advancement of aerial technology takes place across many different industries. That variance, however, requires consistent knowledge transfer and training along with a consultative approach.
We provide expert guidance in the following areas:
- Assessment of your operation to ensure requirements are met for program integration
- Interfacing with FAA
- Application of waivers and authorizations (night operation, operation over people, etc)
- Authoring of custom operational manuals
- Flight demonstrations to help conceptualize your program prior to launch
- Procurement of UAS hardware
- Safety and Risk Management
- Post-deployment operational support
We view relationships as partnerships and provide our subject matter experts when you need them.